Monday, February 7, 2011

Life changes so so much..

November 4, 2010. Not that long ago, yet seems like it has been years. Since then many things have changes. Things I thought were good and blessed by God, have gone down the drain. Friends have gone, relationships have started and school has once again begun and in full force. Writing about all that has happened in the past 3 months is not an option...I would be writing for days.




The feelings I have right now have no word to describe them. I have so many questions. So many thoughts.
Will we ever have the same beliefs?
Will we ever feel the same about life and what to make of it?
If I gaurd my heart, I will never be loved. When I put it out there..I feel like it's going to get crushed.
Too much..

1 comment:

Meari said...
This comment has been removed by the author.