Sunday, February 13, 2011

The weekend-a plethora of exciting things. :/

There always seems to some sort of Bad with all the Good that happens in life. It's like they are drawn to each other. Many things seem to either be snow balling or going up and down in my life. The Good-of course I love. The Bad-is not just bad, it's horrible. (Which I guess is a bias opinion.)

The best thing of the weekend was the NEW Justin Bieber Movie-Never Say Never <3
I really don't care what anyone else has to say about him or his sexuality-which is straight by the way. The kid is a phenomenal human being. He cares, he loves, he has God given talent that I am glad he shares with the world. His story is heart touching. His family, is supportive and loving in every way. He is a very blessed human being. I am happy for the kid. He's a star, currently he is 16 and one of the biggest sensations in the world.
FACTS:
Justin Drew Bieber
Born March 1, 1994-On a Tuesday
 Worth: $66.5 Million Dollars
STUD

The Bad:
This weekend, a friend of mine informed me that one of my former best friends started a rumor about me.. This was kind of hard to believe, so like a good person I confirmed this statement with the accused. Turns out, the rumor had been started and the girl admitted to it instantly. Things like this make it so hard to trust the world. Getting pushed aside, shit on, treated like dirt, made fun of..only lasts for so long. I for one am sick of it. I have never been so hurt by someone then I was this past Friday night. It's one thing to make fun of a hair cut-not saying it's right-never the less..Some people don't know when to stop and many lines were crossed.

Regaurdless:
I am a bigger person. I am more respectful. I have the decency to look out for others and their feelings. It's painful. But life goes on, and God still loves each and everyone of us no matter what we do.

~LOVE~
Love is...
Patient, kind, it does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud, it's not rude or self seeking. It is not easily angered and keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil, but rejoices with the truth.
1 Corinthians 13:4-6

No comments: