Thursday, November 4, 2010

A Recap on the past 2 years...

So much has happened. Where to start... Well in these past 2 years I have met my biological father, he moved into my life very quickly and married my mother. Before that is of no importance to me, so it will not be discussed...The summer before my sophomore year of high school my world was turned upside down. I was forced against my will to move to Menominee...which is a super tiny "township" geographically located between Galena and East Dubuque. A lot occurred while in high school, nothing to exciting. (what really does) I spent 3 lovely years at Galena high school...living the high school life. Not exactly living up to my religious values or potential for that matter. May 23, 2010. Graduation day. Summer-work.vacation, which was very much needed.-work. College. August 12, 2010. Moved in. <3 THE best thing that could have ever happened. College has officially been going on for almost 11 weeks and so many life altering events have occurred. In sequential order here they are:
1. Met my forever BEST friend.: Jordan Marie Heikens
2. Discovered that Kirkwood's "roommate finder" isn't all that accurate. :/
3. Got myself into things that are much to displeasing to God to discuss.
4. Ran into many young attractive men.end of story.
5.Acquired an AMAZING job at the admission office.-I absolutely LOVE the people I work with.
6. God, who is amazing BTW, introduced me to a Church called "The Bridge" 
7. Introduced to The Core and FCA <3
8. Totaled Bonnie. RIP.
9. Met an amazing person....
10. Started "21 Day's to create a NEW GOOD habit"experiment
My life=a work in progress..almost as if it were under construction.
It is great to be back in this lovely word of the blog.----->Stress relief  :).

All for the Glory of God
Rachel </>

No comments: