Thursday, November 23, 2006

On The Defensive


When I was about 3 years old, I was watching TV with my mom. We were watching a WNBA basketball game on ESPN. Ever since then I have wanted to play. I learned to shoot baskets when I was about 5 years old, but didn't actually join a team until 6th grade year in school. From that time, I have always been the point guard. Point Guard is one of the most difficult and important positions on the team. I always practice - rain or shine. When I play, I do my best. For all of you basketball fans out there, never forget: If you fail try again; it isn't about how much you play, it is about how hard you play!

2 comments:

Meari said...

You're such a star athlete!! Go punky!

xstitchfiend said...

Your aunt Meari told us about your blog on the StitchingSisters group and I had to come check it out. You are as talented a writer as your aunt I see. I must say I am not a fan of the WNBA or the NBA but I LOVE March Madness. I wish you success in your basketball endeavors.