Friday, March 2, 2007

I LOATH READING!!!!!!


If you have heard anything different. They are WRONG! Me and reading are like cats and dogs. If you didn't know cats and dogs don't mix well and neither do we. I loath reading just as much as reading loathes me! Oh yea and if you think you are slick, books for that matter are not any better than reading! The only thing i actually read is Sports Illustrated and the Series of Unfortunate events. But those don't count!!( Anya this is mainly directed to you!!!) LOL

2 comments:

Meari said...

LOL! Oh, my dear niece. Reading is Grrr-eat!! Books can take you places you'd never be able to go otherwise and teach you incredible things. Can you tell I LOVE books??

CindyMae said...

LOL! Have you ever tried books on tape! Maybe that would be cool for you?